Getting your Premium.Chat account verified, and running on your website is easy. You or someone you know will need to know how to use your website editor. Either its a WYSIWYG html website editor, or a plain text html editor, you can get your Premium.Chat widget added to your site!
If you have Wix, Godaddy, or Weebly and you’re not sure how to add the Premium.Chat widget to your site. You can refer to the links below, or contact the support departments of these organizations for assistance:
- First, login to your Premium.chat account and go to the Dashboard
You need to have at least one widget created first order so that can get the html code that you will be adding to your site. If you haven’t created one, or want to create another you can click on the “Create New Widget” Button.
2. Look for the Chat widget on your dashboard that you’d like to add, and click on the preview icon.
3. Now you will see the Widget preview page pop-up. In the section that says “Add to your website” you will see your html code for your Premium Chat widget.
Click on “Copy Widget Code”
4. In a new tab – Go to your website html editor, and paste the widget code onto your website and be sure to publish it.
Here is an example of how the widget can be added to a Wix site. If you don’t have a wix site, please refer to the instructions from your website provide about adding the Premium Chat html code to your site.
5. Verify your Premium.Chat account by going back to your Premium.Chat Dashboard. Click on the “Verify Account” button.
or click on the direct link: https://premium.chat/account/verify
6. In the URL field, type or paste your Instagram URL to your profile where you added your Premium.Chat profile link.
If your username is @justinbieber on Instagram, then you will eneter https://instagram.com/justinbieber
Click on Verify URL and Activate to Finalize!
That’s it! If you have any questions, or need support – complete the contact form.